We are seeking individuals to assess, successfully diagnoses, and repairs the nature and extent of any service unit damage.
Not an RV Tech? If you're a Handyman, a Maintenance Technician, Facility Maintenance, etc. give us a call anyway! Your skills may be exactly what we need.
$25-$42 per hour based on experience (with $3 per hour bump from hourly payrate, when converted to flat rate pay)
We'll even move your tools for you.
We also offer: Medical, dental, and vision benefits Flex-Spending benefits Long-term disability benefits Life Insurance Staff incentives as well as store discounts A generous PTO and paid holiday program. Training and Growth Opportunity A positive, fun, team-driven environment filled with team parties and free food – a very important part of team building
- Perform repairs as outlined in work orders and provide recommendation if work order should be adjusted according to the extent of diagnosis.
- Perform job duties with flexibility in the event circumstances shift, such as rush jobs or technology developments.
- Uphold federal, state, local, and TGORV regulations regarding the disposal of hazardous waste.
- Accurately document complete diagnostic testing and repair or replacement services.
- Ensure final product meets the quality standards according to TGORV guidelines and is inspected by the appropriate individual.
- Maintain space in a clean and orderly fashion, and hold yourself accountable for all dealership-owned tools and safety equipment.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have a reliable and strong work ethic.
- Must provide own tools, be detail-oriented, multitask, and complete tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Must be willing to frequently sit, stand, balance, bend, or lift for prolonged periods of time.
- Requires manual dexterity, fine manipulation skills and the ability to reach with hands and arms, lifting up to 80 lbs.
This position reports to the Service Director. For any questions, please give us a call at 970-313-4337 or email us at email@example.com.
We look forward to speaking with you!